Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Rash Family









Friday night I had the privilege to meet a wonderful family. The Rash family has given their family time to this country. January of 2007 Derrick was deployed overseas. There was a two month training for this and in March of 2007 he left. The day his son was born. I am a mother of three little boys and I don't know how Brooke did it, she is a strong loving mother and wife. The sacrifice was not only Derrick's but hers also. Derrick finally came home on February 14, 2008 to be with his family. Thank you both for all you have done. More photos to come! I am part of a charity that gives families of parents that are deployed overseas free photo sessions. Check out their web address www.oplove.org and if you know anyone who is going to be deployed have them contact me for some photo sessions.

1 comment:

Shelly Valentine said...

I LOVE that first picture!!!So cute!