Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christmas Cards!

As family photo sessions are underway I am posting a few examples of different Christmas cards that I offer (I do have many more to choose from). These are customizable and really fun! Also, I have had to reschedule my mini photo sessions to this coming up weekend Saturday the 21st at City Park and Sunday the 22nd at the park near the Children's Museum in Denver. Please contact me if you are interested in a time, as I now have a lot more openings, because I am adding a day! meghan@meghanvalentine.com These sessions are $50 and include 30 minutes of photography coverage, one cd of the digital negatives and one 8x10 inch print.

Front


Inside (which you don't have to have if you want a postcard style or it can go vertical)


Back


Front


Inside




Back

1 comment:

Rachael said...

LOVE the snowman card!